Saturday, August 27, 2011

something new.

Every time I go onto this website, I never know what I want to post.
Or if I truly want to post anything at all.

The posts I post are quite dramatic, I think.
All very different.
Very 'deep'.
All encompassing a certain psychological 'flaw' I have.
Whether it be:
anxiety.
depression.
insomnia.
ptsd.
or anger.

All posts are different, yet almost identical.

Where are my comedic posts? My witty phrases and funny comments?

When I began to write, all I could put into words created something funny.
I wanted everyone to see.
I wanted everyone to laugh.

But that can lead to more rejection or criticism than my dramatic and heart-felt posts can.

Someone can easily tell me how I am not funny,
But its harder to admit that the heartbreak and failure that I've shamelessly plastered onto the internet is poorly written.

Hm. I've just now decided that I want to post something more -- me.
Less depressing and more uplifting.
Less serious and more
stupid.

I am tired of complaining to a faceless audience.
You. I am tired of complaining to you.

I am done forcing you to struggle through my apathetic rants about how I don't feel good enough.
Or how I'm upset.

Im tired of wordbarfing and ruining the fantastic mood you were in before you decided to read my newest post.

I'm going to try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment